Autonomous Systems, AI and decision support
Progress in various technologies makes it possible today to transfer to machines various tasks such as giving you cash, transporting you from one floor to another, and even from one place to another. To be autonomous, these systems must be able to make decisions and learn “on their own” meaning the human is kept out of the loop (in opposition to in the loop, and ON the loop).
The functions that are transferred from the human to the machine might have a different level of acceptance in relation to the tasks and decisions they are performing.
Examples of answers already received
- Traffic in a logistic center
- Driving a car
- Medical Diagnostics (X-Rays, MRI’s, Flue, Cancer …)
- Nursing Services
- Translating languages (written, speeches, live, …)
- Credibility Analysis for Business
- Functions resulting with a life-death decision
- Selection between civilian and military on the battlefield
- Identification of fighters in a hybrid scenario
Your Opinion matters
Your name and email address are not mandatory as we respect your desire or need for anonymity. Providing them will help us to inform you about the results of the survey. If you want to be globally informed about our activities, join us here!