Human Enhancement and Repair
The human being is far from perfect and its evolution takes time, too much time for some of us! Thanks to different technologies it is now possible not only to restore some functions after an accident, but also to enhance them.
Potentially creating some inequality between who can afford to be enhanced and who cannot, we wonder if there are contexts, situations or even senses that are more acceptable than other to be enhanced.
Examples of answers already received
- Restoring senses and functionalities.
- Non permanent enhancements such as external devices (exoskeleton) to perform given tasks.
- Temporary enhancements for a specific mission ?
- Permanent enhancement with skills beyond normal, even expert level.
- Human getting capabilities that are not human (night vision, ultrasound hearing, …)
Your Opinion matters
Your name and email address are not mandatory as we respect your desire or need for anonymity. Providing them will help us to inform you about the results of the survey. If you want to be globally informed about our activities, join us here!