Identity Recognition & Analysis
Technologies including facial recognition system (from a digital image or a video frame from a video source), sensors measuring various physiological parameters or simply implemented electronic chipset (RFID) allow the identification or verification of a person identity.
This offers various opportunities but also numerous threats for the privacy. Automatically recognising somebody could present various advantages in medical emergencies or in a professional context, but what are the informations you would allow to share? Where would you draw the line?
Examples of answers already received
- Use of the identity in medical urgent situation
- Use in defined professional environment to allow access to places and information
- Discrimination between military and civilians on the battlefield
- Continuous tracking of people in public places such as stores
- Continuous tracking of people for crime prevention
Your Opinion matters
Your name and email address are not mandatory as we respect your desire or need for anonymity. Providing them will help us to inform you about the results of the survey. If you want to be globally informed about our activities, join us here!